Pages

Sunday, July 17

some more blue.

How about another blue card? I actually like this one even better than the last one. It's pretty simple too,


Isn't that impression just gorgeous? I just love it!! I really wanted it to take center stage, so I kept everything else simple. Since I really almost never like how white ink stamps, I used Stazon ink on a clear transparency that I cut in a small strip and wrapped around. Then  I added the butterfly punches and gems. I liked how the kraft base sort of grounded everything :) I'm SO glad I finally got some PTI impression plates!! I absolutely LOVE them. I was afraid they would be hard to use or not show up enough....but nope---just perfect. They *are* a little pricey, but totally worth it in my book :)

Thanks for stopping by today!! Hope your week started off GREAT :) Mine's pretty good--we are implementing some new discipline....ummmm, tactics and standards in our house, and so far we are doing good I think. So yay!! Hopefully things will continue on this way.

No comments:

Post a Comment