Pages

Thursday, July 21

one last blue :)

So I have one more card I made while I was on my "blue kick" lol. I really like how this one turned out too. I find that if I just sit at my desk and just try to make a card, I often get stuck not knowing where to start. I think that's why some of my favorite cards that I have made I have actually made from extras just  left sitting  on my desk. So in this case, I went with the blues I had been using and kept them as a jumping off point. It definitely seems to help my mojo :)


I absolutely *LOVE* these flowers. I almost didn't get them and I almost thought I regretted getting the matching dies since they are pretty straightforward to cut out. But no.  So glad I have the dies too. I like the even trim and they are  so quick and easy that I don't think twice about using them like I might if had to cut them out by hand. And I love that they look great colored in or not. Oh and the really cute sentiment is from Unity. I actually stamped it on a clear transparency again and layered it under the die cut hole.

Thanks for stopping by! Since it's my "weekend" I'm planning on stamping and scrapping as much as possible .

No comments:

Post a Comment