Pages

Sunday, March 20

just for fun

Sometimes its fun to make a card just for fun. So here's a really simple little card I made. I wanted to try using some pattern paper because I'm still kind of pattern paper challenged when it comes to cards. I pretty much always use it on layouts, but I just seem to struggle with it on cards, no matter how much I like the paper. Except for polka dots. I can always use polka dots :)


See, I said it was simple :) But I like the colors. And I like layering sentiments over images. The pattern paper is from Echo Park. They have some really fun patterns. This one the scale is small because they divided the back of a 12x12 paper into four sections with different patterns on it. All the stamps are fromm Waltzingmouse Stamps, Teeny Trees and Frame It.

Well, that's it for me today. It's cold and rainy so I'm off to hang my laundry inside :)
Have an awesome day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment