Pages

Wednesday, March 16

time for a sketch :)

I was really, really glad to get some time to make something for this week's Walztingmouse sketch. It just felt so nice to make something :) That said, I have hard time with circle cards, actually just about any "shaped" cards.
 This is really my second attempt at this card. After trying a more CAS one, I went with a "more is best" card. :) And for the first time, I actually think I like it. I love butterflies :) Also love cupcakes and several other of the  "overly trendy" things lol. So I'll use them till I get tired of them, which will probably not happen any time soon. This time most of the stamps I used are from PTI, except for the text background. That is from Hero Arts.
  The white doily is from Joann's. I finished off with some gems and stitching. I like stitching around circles. I I'm always proud of myself for being able to do it well lol:)

Thanks for stopping by! Hope you have a super day!

5 comments:

  1. This is beautiful. Love the butterfly's, the colour combo and the stitching! Sharyn @ http://analteredlife.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, stitching round that must have been difficult, but its perfectly done! Love the colours, and I don't think butterflies will ever be out of fashion!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! love your colors, the doily, the wonderful butterflies and lovely papers! thanks for playing with the WMS sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card. I love the colors, papers, doily and butterfly you used.
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is so pretty! wonderful details, too! beautiful card. thanks for joining us at WMSC this week!

    ReplyDelete