Pages

Friday, March 4

a different card

Today I have a little bit "different" type of card for me. It's a tall skinny one.
It's also a bit more...whimsical? Not sure it that's the right word lol. I used some letter stickers, which was really out of confort zone. I loved using these new-to-me ticket stamps and dies from Papertrey. I've already had lots of fun using them on some layouts. Something about them is just SO.CUTE. I loved switching out the different iamges and phrases. I actually didn't even give this set a second thought when it first came out,but I'm so glad I bought it as kind of an impulse :) Anyway, the card is pretty straight forward. Just stamped and diecut several different tickets. All the cardstock is from Papetrey too. I stamped with Walnut Stain Distress ink (of course).

That's it for me today. Tomio is out a a friend's wedding, so I'm just at home with the kids :) Thanks for stopping by! Hope you have fun weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment