Pages

Tuesday, March 15

update..

Hi. Sorry for the long silence. I don't know how many of my blog readers realized, but I live in Japan. And have for the last 20 years or so.  We were definitely affected by the earthquake here where we are. But my whole family is completely fine. And our house is fine too. We have trouble getting some foods and gasoline, but we truly are blessed. Even as I type this we are having more aftershocks. But I truly thank the Lord for His protection. I'm sure it will be awhile before things are back to normal. But, I am trying to have things as normal as possible for my kids.  Honestly, I am just thankful for each day we have together.
I don't have any projects to share today, but I hope to soon :) Crafting and creating brings me so much joy that I  will continue to make things as I can.

Thank you for stopping by!! I'll be checking back in soon :)

1 comment:

  1. glad to hear you and your family are doing ok. our prayers are with japan!

    ReplyDelete