Pages

Friday, April 6

the next one.

Here is the next one of those many butterfly cards I mentioned :)

Still definitely CAS, but a totally different color palette. I really love the fonts in the sentiments of this set. So pretty :) Added a little bit of twine and it was done.

Extra short and sweet today for me. We were out all day, and there are several things that need to be cleaned, straightened and/or dealt with before bed. And we are visiting Tomio's Grandma in the hospital this weekend too, so I know we will be busy then too.

Thanks for stopping by today!! Hope you have a lovely day :)

1 comment:

  1. Ooooh, I really love this color combination! It is very warm and inviting, which compliments the heartfelt sentiment perfectly. The jute twine is also the perfect embellishment. I'm usually not brave enough to fiddle with CAS, but your card is definitely edging me on to try! =)

    ReplyDelete