Pages

Sunday, April 29

simple roses

I'll be honest. When Papertrey first released the "Rosie Posie" set, I didn't really like it. It was one of those sets that just didn't appeal to me. So I knew I wouldn't get it....at least not yet. I know that I have a tendency to completely dislike a set at first, but then it will gradually grow on me until I just *know* I need to get it. And then it usually ends up being a big fave of mine. I'm sure you see where this is going, right? Yes,  I ended up getting it, and I am absolutely loving it :) It really can work for so many different styles.



This is what I made with it this time. I much softer look than I usually do with it, but I really like how it turned out. I used one of the pretty sentiments from Beautiful Butterlies, and added some gems. I wish Papertrey had a nice light pink, kind of like this color, but they don't. So, I used Chewing Gum Jenni Bowlin ink. Those are my next favorite inks after PTI inks.

Okay, that's it for me today :) Golden Week has officially started here, which means that Tomio is off from work and the kids are off from school. And it also means less stamping time for me. Hoping to squeeze in a little over the next few days though :)

Thanks SO much for stopping by! I hope you had a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment