Pages

Sunday, April 22

Shabby again.

I made a whole bunch of cards over the last couple weeks. Like 30. And most of them were of the CAS style that I have really been enjoying lately. So I thought well maybe I'd try something more layered or shabby again for a change....well, I failed. I ended up with one of those days where you sit at your desk wanting to make something, but nothing goes well at all. And now I haven't even managed to make anything for a few days now, sigh... maybe tomorrow?

So today's card is not from this week. I made it awhile ago, but somehow I seem to have missed sharing it.

I really like how it turned out. I layered some butterflies from Spellbinders. I embossed and inked the top one. The circle stamp is from Verve.  I stamped the background script in the same gray as the circle. I thought it had a nice look to it on the Autumn Rose cardstock. Finished off with black rhinestones. They are my current fave. Something about the black is striking.

Well, that's it for me today. I seem to be getting behind on my sleep lately and I need to start making up for it now. Thanks for stopping by! I hope you had a wonderful, restful weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment