Pages

Friday, April 13

A smooth day.

I like it when everything I have planned in a day goes smoothly :) Unfortunately, homeschooling with 4 kids isn't really something that goes the same each lol. But today everything went so well--school, catching the bus, swimming...And to top it off, the weather was my favorite spring-y warm kind of weather.

Anyway, here is a card I made a little bit ago. A different kind of color combo for me, but I think I like it.

The polka dots behind the butterfly are embossed with clear. I used the negative from the butterfly to make a little window. The cool newsprint stamp is from Impression Obsession. They have some of the coolest background stamps! This one and their music one are two of my current faves.

I added a sentiment on kraft with some foam dots to allow for the extra bulk of the brads.

And that's it for me today :) It's pretty late here, so I need to head off to bed.
Thank you SO much for stopping by!!

No comments:

Post a Comment