Pages

Sunday, March 11

sorry...

for the lack of posts this week :( no real reason other than I kind of thought  I posted more. I never have tried scheduling my posts ahead of time, but I wonder if it would help me be more organized?! (as anyone who knows me can attest, that is definitely *not* my forte)

Anyway :) I have a Wplus9 card for today. I really do love all their sets that I have.

I used Mehndi Medallion for this one. Pretty simple. I used Papertrey's Smoky shadow for the base. I'm really liking using gray lately. I've yet to find a medium gray that I like though, one to match the ink I used on this card.

Well, that's it for me today. I have 3 little peeps to put to bed. (Leah is out at golf with her Daddy). Thanks so much for stopping by!! Hope you had a great weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment