Pages

Thursday, March 15

a little blue

Light blue is (and has been for years) one of my very favorite colors :) But, for some reason, I seem to have a harder time crafting with it. Not sure if I don't know to use it as much, or it's just that I forget to pull it out lol. Anyway, today I have a card using light blue.

I really liked this cake from Wplus9. I used some swirlies from another Wplus9 set to make the stand. I like how it made it look a little more elegant. I also like the little pops of black. I've been using these black rhinestones a lot lately.

I impressed it with Papertrey's linen/canvas impression plate, after I finished stamping it.

Thanks for stopping by today!! Rhys's 9th birthday party is on Saturday, so I have some presents to wrap and cakes to make :)

No comments:

Post a Comment