Pages

Wednesday, March 21

after a boy party...

how about a boy card? :) I don't usually make many masculine cards. Even for my hubby, I just make love-y cards. But, I have a couple of boy-ish stamp sets, and I have couple of rambunctious boys around here too :)

Anyway this is what I came up with.

I think the rocket is so cute! But I will be honest and say is this actually the first time I have used it on a card. I have used it on some layouts and boys' backpack tags. A little busier for me, but I think it works. There isn't a die for the fire, so I just trimmed it out by hand. I popped up the rocket with some pop dots to finish it off.

Thanks for stopping by today! Tomio has hit a "busy patch" at work and has to leave at 6 again for awhile. This of course means he has to get up (read: be woken up by me) about 5 and eat breakfast at 5:30. Anything before 6 is just a *little bit* hard for me, so I need to get to bed early to make up for it. So, hopefully off to bed for me.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment