Pages

Saturday, March 31

Heat Embossing.

Wow--it's already April?!? At least for us here in Japan :) Leah is off at a golf tournament today. So glad the weather is SO nice for her. The boys are planning some kind of super hero games for today, and I am, yes, hoping to get some crafty time in :) But I will try to get my housework done first. Really.

Really CAS card with some heat embossing today.

One of my favorite Wplus9 sets. I also really like the rustic cream cardstock for the base. It goes so well with the kraft. To be honest, the reason I choose the cream base as opposed to white is because my "white" embossing powder is really more of an off-white. But it seems to go really well with the cream cardstock :) I'm also pretty sure I'm going to put in an order for some actual white embossing powder, and hopefully some clear "detail" powder.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!! I hope you have a wonderful day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment