Pages

Tuesday, June 14

taking it easy...

well, that's kinda of my goal, but with Miss Emma and Levi as wild as ever, I don't know how it will work in reality heehee :) But I keep thinking that with only half of my "normal" number of kids here, I *should* be able to. Levi is enjoying his "big boy" time, but he also misses Leah and Rhys. He keeps counting the days till they will get back, and telling me all the fun things he wants to tell them about :)

I'm pretty sure I haven't shared this card yet. Sometimes I forget *sigh*lol.




This was just one of those cards where I wanted to try using some different products. It's hard to see in the photo, but I stamped the red label with Papertrrey's Newsprint background. I had been eyeing that Tim Holtz/Sizzix label for ages,and finally got it :) Really glad I did, it's such a fun size and shape.  Since I wanted to leave the butterflies white, but didn't want them too plain, I embossed them with a fun paisley pattern.

Thanks for stopping by again today!! Hope you have a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment