Pages

Friday, June 10

more flowers...

We took a little bus trip into the "city" today. I sue that term loosely lol. But it was really fun. I got all the kids some new Crocs. And we ate lunch at Burger King. I think it was the first time for any of them to eat at Burger King.They loved it :) They went on and on about it. heehee :) Since I hadn't eaten there in years either, I must say I enjoyed it too. Also glad we got the bus route down since we'll be taking it again next week when I drop the oldest 2 off at camp. Love getting out with the kids too. And since the reason we decided to go out in the first place was to go to the post office to mail my card in for publication, it was already a good day to begin with :)

I know, I've really been overdoing the flowers lately. I'm pretty sure this is the last one for awhile though--think I'm a little tired of them myself lol :) But I do like how this one turned out.


 I used lots of my new fun stuff on this card. It took me a long time to finally get some PTI impression plates. I thought they were a little pricey and didn't know if I would like them since they were more subtle than regular embossing folders. But I finally caved since I just loved some of the patterns. And boy am I glad I did!! I just *love* them. So easy to use, definitely not too subtle, just right actually. This music one is the one that finally made me give in :) The tiny tag stamp and die is new to me too.  Really cute :) I am one of those people that can't get enough polka dots :) And isn't the doily die really adorable? Another item that I finally caved and got. I'm thinking I should stop resisting and go with it lol.
Thanks so much for stopping by!! I hope you had a great week. I'm ready for the weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment