Pages

Monday, June 13

it feels weird...

We went and dropped off the "bigs" at Bible camp today. We took a bus and 3 trains to get them there, but they were SOOO excited. Leah was old enough to go last year too, but this was Rhys' first year. You'd think they might be a little more nervous or sad when I left, but no, not at all :) I know they'll have tons of fun, but it sure feels weird here at home without them here. Even Miss Emma noticed and right around bed time she started asking "Where's Blah?" To be honest, Levi can sometimes be a little...selfish. But I was really happy with his attitude about them going to camp even though he can't. No whining or complaining, just behaving really well. Making sure I taped Leah and Rhys' favorite shows while they are gone :) I also made sure to let him know that HE was the BIG kid around the house now. He's happy about that and takes his job of  "helping with Emma" very seriously :

A little bit different color combo for today's card. I don't always like the summer sunrise color, it's a little bright or something. But I love the way it looks with the Wild Honey distress ink stamped on it!! Such a perfect match :) I don't have the matching dies for the Turning a New Leaf stamps, so I just cut them out. I'm still thinking of getting them though :) I used the negative from where I diecut a scallop circle and then stitched it down. I kinds of tucked the vine in and put some adhesive on a few spots. The sentiment is from Mega Mixed messages. I also added a few gems to the leaves.

Well, thanks for popping in today!! Hope your week is off to a good start :) I know mine will be different than normal :)

No comments:

Post a Comment