Pages

Tuesday, June 21

a bad day.

What do you do when you have a bad day? There are several little things I do....I'm pretty sure I'm not the only girl that like a little extra chocolate on a day like that :)And for me, I like to call Tomio and at work and let him know. It helps to just get it out. But guys aren't usually like that. They just kind of hold it in. Tomio always calls me when he gets to work, at his lunch break, and on his way home. I know the exact times he will be calling :) But the other day I was surprised  when he called about 30 minutes before his lunch time. I listened, wondering what important things he had to let me know. But there really wasn't anything. He was heading to another section, but had had "one of those days", and just wanted to talk to me :) I know I work that way, but it was nice to know that he feels that way too sometimes :)

ANYWAY, a quick, CAS card today, which is really my faovrite card :)



























I almost stitched around the edges, but I decided to keep it even more clean and simple. I {love} how the woodgrain looks stamped in Antique Linen distress ink onto kraft! Still subtle, but definitely noticeable :) The pretty "Happy Birthday" is froim Waltzingmouse. Love the fonts :)
Well, we are off to the doctor and then out for some shopping today. Thanks for stopping by! I hope you are staying cool :) We are trying lol :)

No comments:

Post a Comment