Pages

Wednesday, June 29

sketch time

Waltzingmouse sketch time :) I've been completely missing all of the sketches lately. I really wanted to get back into it this week, but to be honest I almost decided not to when I saw the sketch. I was really stumped. But I thought was kind of the whole point of a "challenge", and decided to go for it. Here is the sketch that was so tricky for me :

[WMSC53%255B3%255D.jpg]
 I really just didn't know where to go with it.... Anyway, after a couple of tries, this is what I came up with :



I surprised myself by liking the end result more than I expected lol. Also when I was looking through my stamps trying to see what I wanted to use, I remembered how much I liked these Wild Roses. I suppose some might think that might be a sign that I have too many stamps...but I'm pretty sure it just means I need some more time to USE my stamps :) I used some of my favorite colors, but I don't usually use all four of them together-- kraft, lavender, pale yellow and pale green. Glad they seem to go together well :)

Alright, kind of short and sweet today. So glad you stopped by!!

3 comments:

  1. So pretty! I love the soft colors and the beautiful coloring of that lavender rose! The stitched border and strips of ribbon are fantastic, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this clean and simple and very pretty card! Great detail with the stitched border too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the purple blossom Laura! Thanks for joining along with the WMSC :)

    ReplyDelete