Pages

Monday, May 20

Hello...

I actually started this blog post 3 or 4 days ago. But I've been having one of those barely-have-time-to-even-sit-down weeks. Lots of swimming, golf, school, doctor's appointments, birthday parties, church, meetings...Have you ever had one of those times when you barely feel like you ever get the chance to unwind? Just had so many things going lately....But Emma and Levi seemed to have a great birthday, and Leah made into the top 5 junior golfers in Kumamoto....I'll just be glad when I finally feel like I have a handle on things.

Here is a card from a couple weeks ago.

Some of my favorite leaf stamps (again, I know I use them a lot). And some of my favorite sentiment stamps too. Both are from Papertrey Ink.

Thanks for stopping by today. I hope I have some time to post a little more often this week. Sorry things have been so slow lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment