Pages

Saturday, May 11

and then there were none...

Yep, they all got it. Fortunately, I was expecting it, so we handled it fine. Emma is now doing much better, and hopefully we've seen the last of the flu this year. I was glad Tomio didn't get it though, since he and Leah are at another golf tournament of hers this week. They'll be back tomorrow.

Anyway... here's a card.


Love all the kraft :) And the envelope pattern background stamp. It's from Hero Arts, and it adds just the right touch without being too much. The fun big sentiment is from Papertrey Ink. I don't know about you, but I am always looking for fun, different sentiments.

And that's it for today :) Thanks SO much for stopping by today. I hope you are having some nice weather--looks like the sun finally came out over here!

No comments:

Post a Comment