Pages

Thursday, February 28

aah!

Can you believe that it is almost March?? I cannot believe how fast February flew by. I am looking forward to spring though, so I don't mind too much.


I thought I would share a layout today :) This a favorite of mine. It is one that I had published in Creating Keepsakes magazine.

I just loved how it turned out. I happened to find these perfect pattern papers that matched :)


These pictures are pretty old now--Levi will be 7 soon! He's not even 2 in these pictures. *sniff* I wishe they would stop growing:(....anyway....I used several Quickutz dies here. And there are a couple Papertrey Ink stamps too.


Thanks for stopping by today! I hope your week is going  well. We've been enjoying some really nice weather here this week.yay :)

No comments:

Post a Comment