Pages

Sunday, February 3

chicken and dumplings :)

That's what we are having for dinner tonight :) The kids requested it, but seeing as it is one of my all time favorite foods, I'm not complaining :) We eat plenty of Japanese food, rice almost everyday really. But we still like our fair share of good old Southern food!


Card time. I did some heat embossing on this one. I pretty much always will heat emboss anything that I want to stamp in white. It comes up so nice and crisp, while just the ink is always just a little too...translucent maybe? The pretty butterflies are from Hero Arts.

Thanks so much for stopping by!! It's my birthday tomorrow, so I'm looking forward to spending the day with Tomio and the kids. Rumor has it he is taking me to Hard Rock Cafe :)

No comments:

Post a Comment