Pages

Friday, February 15

no valentine's card...

I did give one to hubby. Well, actually to be honest I *will* give one to him when he gets back home today. He had to go back to Saitama this week, so we didn't see him on Valentine's day. But since I really prefer not to make cards for a specific person on a specific occasion, I am giving one I made quite awhile ago. And most likely it has already been on the blog :)



So how about a birthday card?  I used a few different Papertrey sets on this card.
 
 
 
 
I like how it turned out I think. I really like the newsprint in gray. I have a hard time getting my sentiment banners to work, but I think it looks ok here.maybe?
 
Thanks for stopping by today :) I hope you had a great week and a wonderful Valentine's Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment