Pages

Wednesday, February 8

I've been

to the doctor so much this year that they have totally gotten to to know me and my kids. The nurse asked me, "oh, so it's just Emma today?" I guess it's a good thing. I actually really like our pediatrician and dermatologist. Oh, and the dentist too. When I called to make my last appointment, the receptionist was like "it's your birthday this week, isn't it?" heehee :)
Anyway...


I really like how this card turned out. Especially considering it's not a "CAS" card. Lots of different stamps one this one-- some Verve, some Wplus9, Impression Obsession for the background.

I really like how Impression Obsession has huge background stamps that cover the whole background. I also really like Verve's dies, like I used for the sprigs. I wish they had even more :)

Thanks for stopping by today! I haven't stamped in a couple days, so I'm really hoping to today.

No comments:

Post a Comment