Pages

Wednesday, February 22

how about some embossing

I've mentioned mine love/hate relationship with embossing before. So I decided to keep working at it and try to push it more towards the "love" side lol.


I do like how this card turned out. Though I did find it kind of hard to get the clear embossing to show up in pictures well. I really like these labels from Papertrey. When I first saw them, I wasn't crazy about them. But when I saw the stamps to go with them, I started really wanting them heehee. So glad I got them! Lots of pretty stamps in this set.

I like the pink and black together too. I added some baker's twine and a heart to finish it off.

Thanks for stopping by today! It's a cold, rainy day here, so I'm thinking baking and stamping sounds just about right :)

No comments:

Post a Comment