Pages

Wednesday, February 1

CR84FN challenge

I haven't participated in any challenges yet this year. But I *really* had been wanting to, hopefully this will be the start of good things:) Here is the inspiration photo for this week's CR84FN challenge.

I really liked the colors this time. I pretty knew right away that I would have to add a little kraft too, and I was right.



I know it is mostly red, but it really does have all 3 colors :) I stamped and colored the little birdies from Taylored Expressions. Added a little kraft and some twine from Jillibean Soup.

Simple, but cute :) Might be the Valentine I give my dh this year :)

Thanks SO much for stopping by today! I hope you are having a terrific week!!

6 comments:

  1. Such a sweet card Laura. Love the simple design and the great image. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clean, simple and super! I do like the little blue birds. Thanks for joining us at CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely and simple card! These birds are so cute:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super sweet card Laura! Those love birds are darling! Thanks for joining along with CR84FN :)

    ReplyDelete