Pages

Sunday, February 19

I did it :)

Yay!  I actually am participating in a CR8T4FN challenge twice in a row. I loved this week's colors even more than last time's.

See, so pretty! But for some reason I actually had a harder time coming up with what I wanted to make.
In the end this is what I came up with:

I think I like it lol. I surprised myself and only used a tiny bit of the lavender, even though it was my favorite color out of the three.

The pretty butterfly is from Clear Dollar stamps--I love the matching dies. The sentiment is from Papertrey's Gracious Vases. Oh, and the background text is from Hero Arts ( use it entirely way too much lol).

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I'm off to check out all the other lovely creations submitted for the challenge this time :) And then I'm going to enjoy this great weather we have here today and take my peeps out for a walk.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Laura! Love the text stamped background and the pretty butterfly! Thanks for joining along with CR84FN :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the clean and simple design of your card! The butterfly is just so sweet! Thanks for playing along with CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete