Pages

Friday, January 6

new favorites :)

I shared a card the other day using some new stamps I had gotten from Taylored Expressions. Well, I'm really, really loving all the ones I got. (So much so that I actually made 2 more orders for Taylored Expressions stamps with my Christmas money) Today's card is another one using some of the stamps with matching dies.

Isn't that banner fun? Really easy to use with the diecuts. I also use a stamp-a-ma-jig to line up the sentiment. So quick and easy that way :) The flowers are ones from PTI's Larger Than Life set that you have seen me use, well, lots of times :)

Thanks for stopping by today! Just 2 more days till my Leah turns 11!!! I can't believe it. It seems she has decided she wants a cheesecake for her birthday this year, so  I guess that is what I'll be making tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment