Pages

Wednesday, January 25

Best laid plans...

I really, really, planned to post much sooner than this. But well, stuffy noses, rashes and a lot more doctor's visits than I would like to have made kind of slowed things down a bit. We did manage to keep things going with school, and I did actually get some stamping time in, though, so I shouldn't complain :)
Anyway, today's card is much more my style than the vintage-y cards experimented with.

I used some of my new Verve stamps for this. I debated about getting these, and their sale at the end of last year pushed me over the edge. So glad I got them :) Really pretty and easy to use.

I like having the diecuts to match. I'm not great at fussy-cutting.  I don't know if you can tell in the photo, but I impressed the white layer with PTI's linen/cancas impression plate.

Thanks for stopping in today!! I hope you are staying well :)

No comments:

Post a Comment