Pages

Tuesday, January 3

Happy New Year!

I seriously still cannot believe that it is actually 2012....wow. Did you stay up to ring in the new year? We did :) And since Tomio's birthday is January 1st, we eat cake and have presents at midnight too. We even let all the kids (well, Miss Emma only made it till 9) stay up too. I was surprised that they actually did make it. They were glad though :)

I also started off the new year by making 3 cards. Now that is the beginnings of a good year if you ask me :)

This isn't one of them though-they have yet to be photographed. This is just one I made using a bunch of my favorites--wood grain, flowers, and the super fun pocket stamp and die from Wplus9 :) I love finding different things to put in the pockets.

Thanks for stopping by today!! I hope 2012 has started out great for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment