Pages

Sunday, January 29

Another wedding card...

I was thinking to myself  "hmm... wonder why I keep feeling like making wedding cards lately", then I remembered. It's because of these gorgeous new stamps from Verve I got. I actually got them pretty much only for the frame stamp to match the label. But I found I love all the stamps in the set.

Isn't this such a pretty heart?! I embossed it with white embossing powder to make it pop :) Other than that, I kept it pretty simple.I'm finally getting into using my stash of twine too :)

Short and sweet for me again today. I have groceries to put away, and a toilet to unclog :(
Thanks for stopping by today!

2 comments:

  1. Had a toilet clog at midnight the day after dh had back surgery and was still in the hospital. I called the plumber. I guess I just wanted you to know that you are not alone :)

    Another stunning card-keep'em coming! I just may get out my stamps and stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for commiserating with me :) I guess I should be thankful my dh was around to help out with it lol :)

    And if I have in any way inspired you to stamp more, I am so happy!! I love it so much, I like to get others to join me!!

    ReplyDelete