Pages

Monday, September 7

good intentions...


I don't know about everyone else, but I am one who always has good intentions, but then I have trouble following through... sigh. Even if I really DO want to do it, I find it hard to see things through till the end. But this time I didn't let that happen. I don't know if you have heard about the card drive that is going on for Kate and her family. You can read all about it here. Once I heard about it, I knew I wanted to send some cards. I told Leah, Rhys and Levi about it and they all wanted to make cards too. They all made lots of cards and origami shapes for them. It was really nice to see. Levi kept saying "Kate might like this. It's pretty." And they are all sealed up and addressed and ready to send out. SO glad I didn't let them stop as just "good intentions" this time. Hopefully the cards we sent can help put a smile on their faces and let them know that there are people praying for them all over the world.
I didn't get any pictures of the cards we sent before I sealed them up :(. But I wanted to share something. This is a card I made for Tomio for Father's day this year. Simple but to the point :)
I always try to let him know just how much we appreciate what he does for us especially on Father's Day:) (Isn't this tree stamp ADORABLE?! It is from Stamping Bella . I use it all the time :) )

Anyway, thanks for stopping by! Try not let those good intentions you have stop there--follow through with something this week!! (if I can, ANYBODY can !) And if you do, leave me a comment and let me know what you did :) I love comments!!

No comments:

Post a Comment