Pages

Tuesday, September 29

fall...

Well, it finally feels like fall. And it is officially fall, right? Yay!! I am definitely ready for some cooler weather :) Although, I have to admit I do like the summers a lot more than I used to. Now that I have all my cuties :) there are so many fun things to do with them in the summer :)

Miss Emma is 4 months old now!! I honestly cannot believe how fast time has flown by!! I want her to stay small...*sniff* She also got her first vaccination on Friday. That was not fun :( But she did well :) Isn't she so cute ?! She looks alot like Leah :) The outfit she's wearing here was Leah's :) She also had her 4 month check up too ( or as Levi likes to call it, her "ketchup" lol). She's doing great, but she's also alot smaller than all 3 of the others. Dr. just says she's petite :)


And I did some more scrapping :) yay me :) If I get into a groove of making cards, sometimes I forget just how much I like making layouts. I really like how this one came out. It has some of my favorite pictures on it :) It is a two pager. Seriously, if you had told me a few months ago that I would get into making 2 page layouts, I wouldn't have believed you lol. But I love the extra room to play with.




    
Sorry the pictures are a little wonky... I just couldn't get this layout to photograph well. I hand stitched the circle. Lots of my favorite goodies on here too--Fancy Pants papers and felt, verve stamps, and Quickutz letters :)
Thanks for stopping by! Be sure to enjoy these fun fall-ish days. I intend to :)

supplies:
cardstock: die cuts with a view
pattern paper: fany pants
felt shapes: fancy pants
stamps: verve
letters: quickutz
label die: spellbinders
buttons: autumn leaves

No comments:

Post a Comment