Pages

Friday, September 18

cps sketch challenge



I've checked out the sketches before at the CPS site, but I had never participated in any. So when I saw this weeks sketch, I thought I should try it :) It looked fun and seemed easy to do. And I LOVED all the creations the design team had made!!! Just gorgeous.



I always wonder how liberally I can follow a sketch for a challenge....does anyone else wonder about that? lol ! But for this one, I saw the design team members all had very different interpretations, so I thought pretty much any interpretation would be ok. :) Honestly, I'm not that happy with it....It's just not what I had imsgined it like in my head lol..But, since I DID make it for the challenge, I thought I would go ahead and post it. It's better than not posting anything, right? :) lol!!
Thanks for stopping by! hope you have a great weekend!

supplies:
cardstock: from stash
pattern paper: fancy pants
stamps: pti
felt shapes: fancy pants
other: misc. ribbon, gems

No comments:

Post a Comment