Pages

Tuesday, December 4

Cold!

It is really getting cold here. And it is sooo dark in the mornings, it really makes it hard to get up even a little bit early. I do still try to though!
I haven't been making as many cards in my stamping room lately. It's been all about tags :) I *love* making Christmas tags. Love. They are so quick and fun. And my kids really like them and get excited seeing which ones they will get. And I get to make "cutesy" tags. I don't really have many people to make cutesy cards for, so I really like making fun tags for my kids. Unfortunately, I am terrible about getting pictures of the tags....so it's card for today :)


Pretty happy with how this one turned out. Actually, to honest, I love it :) So simple, but really doesn't need anything more. And it turned out just like I imagined. Had lots of fun making this one. The stamps are from Papertrey Ink, and the cardstock is Neenah solar white.

Thanks for stopping by today!! I hope you're keeping warm :)

No comments:

Post a Comment