Pages

Thursday, November 29

shorter.

This week was shorter than most. Most weeks since we have moved here, Tomio has had to fly back to Saitama each Tuesday and come back Friday night. Last week, he didn't even get to come back home till Sunday morning :( But this week, he left on Tuesday and comes back tonight, Thursday. And he gets tomorrow off :) Yay for a shorter work week, if only for a short time. And since Daddy will be home from work, that means no school tomorrow either. Which is a break for me :)

Anyway, I *finally* took some pictures of some of the cards I made recently.


This is one of them. And it's a Christmas card at that :) Used some new-to-me Papertrey stamps on   it. I really like these snowflakes. And I also really like the look of the music stamped in kraft ink and aged with the old paper distress ink.

Thanks SO much for stopping by today!! I hope you are having a wonderful week. I am definitely looking forward to our long weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment