Pages

Thursday, December 27

Still Christmas here :)

Since we moved 1,200 miles away this October, it was our first Christmas just "us". I was a little nervous about preparing all the stuffing, ham and everything else just by myself. But it turned out really well :) yay:)

My kids and their cousins were disappointed not to get to see each other at Christmas, so my parents and my sister's family all drove down here yesterday(!) 16 hour drive(!) The kids have already been having a ball. Pretty sure the next 10 days are going to be a blur~lol.  We'll be having a second Christmas on the 29th with all the cousins. So, while I normally take down our decorations before Tomio's winter break starts, but this year it looks like they will stay up till some time in January...

Okay....here's today's card.


I really like how this one turned out. I stamped them each without re-inking to get the shadowing images. I like how it adds depth.

Okay--that's it for me today. I'm going to be pretty busy today :)
Thanks so much for stopping by!

1 comment: