Pages

Monday, November 12

Smiles.

We went to the dentist today. I say "we", but Miss Emma was the one with an appointment. She had a nasty cavity :(, but she really did a great job. The dentist said most kids her age are too hysterical upset once they get a Novocaine shot that they can't even finish... Miss Emma did shed some tears, but she sat still and let the dentist finish.


So here is a picture of my little trouper :) I love that  impish little smile, it is so "Emma" lol.

I do have a card too :)

I really like how this one turned out. I *love* this stamp set--Larger than Life from Papertrey Ink. One of my absolute all time faves. The sentiment is from Wplus9.

Thanks so much for stopping by!! Has your week started off well? Mine is actually going better than expected :)

No comments:

Post a Comment