Pages

Friday, July 6

smile...

Tomio and Leah are gone all weekend. She as a 2 day golf tournament, so we won't see them till Sunday. So glad for cell phones though! I get to hear from them regularly and see how she's doing. They are staying in our camper and visiting Japanese hot springs each night to relax and bath :)

A quick card for me today. "Quick" for me never has to do with how detailed or layered it is, just how long it  took me to figure out where I was going with it lol.


This is my favorite polka dot stamp (and I've used my fair share). It's a wood mounted one from Inkadinkado. I tried several of thee clear background stamps in strips that you have to line up to stamp (like Papertrey's), but they were just too frustrating. I am *so* happy I got the full kinds instead.

Thanks for stopping by today! I hope you have a relaxing weekend. I have plans to stamp :)

No comments:

Post a Comment