Pages

Wednesday, July 4

I'm pretty sure

I post too many cards using butterflies...but I guess that means I make too many cards using butterflies. To be honest though, lately I've given in to it, and decided that I just love butterfly stamps, and since I *will* use them, it's probably ok to buy a few more butterfly stamps. There are currently a couple more on their way to me right now :)

Anyway, here is today's butterfly card. This butterfly stamp is from Gina K.



Some more layered stamping on this card too. Sorry about the bad photo...didn't realize till now. I used Jenni Bowlin ink and Hero Arts layering paper. I'm kind of liking the somewhat thinner cardstock, as opposed to Papertrey's super thick lately....especially for layers.

And that's it. Thanks for stopping by today!! And Happy Fourth of July :)

No comments:

Post a Comment