Pages

Monday, March 4

good :)

Today turned out well :) It started out a little too "Monday"-ish. You know, kids not starting school or chores on time, feeling overwhelmed with all the things you need to get done that day...But it worked out ok :) I managed to remind myself what was really important during school so as not to get too frustrated when things didn't go *quite* like I planned. And I was able to go to the city office and deal with the kids' medical stuff and get all their vaccination stuff figured out. She was actually really helpful, and when she realized she forgot to give me one of the papers I needed, she mailed it to me right away. Oooh, and we went to the post office, got some groceries, and the kids' new socks. AND I still managed to get dinner on time and take Leah to her golf. Maybe not earth shattering stuff, but it felt good :)

Anyway here's my card. I used some pattern paper on this card(!) I really have a hard time working it onto my cards...but I think it works here :) I really like these flowers and their matching dies from Papertrey Ink. I usually try to add a little bit of shading to the flower. It seems to "finish off" or something, I think :)

Ok, that's it for me today. Thanks SO much for stopping by!! I hope your week starts off well!

No comments:

Post a Comment