Pages

Monday, January 14

hmmm...

I guess it was little bit longer between posts than I hoped *~*. I'm still trying to get back in to the swing of things after the new year. Is it only me that takes this long??? I did manage to get the boys to the dentist though. No cavities~yay! But it looks like at least 3 out of 4 kids will need braces...we'll have to see how that works out. Hoping to make it in for some consults this week.
I have gotten a little stamping done though :) Really does make me happy.


I like how this one turned out. I feel like it has the right balance of simple, but not too plain. (does that make sense? lol) I really like the aqua and red combo too. I think all products I used here are from Papertrey.

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you are having an awesome day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment