Pages

Thursday, September 6

so much...

going on!! Goodness...Most of it is really good stuff, so I'm not really complaining :) Just keeps me busy.  I don't think I've stamped in a week :( And for me, that is a really long time. I'm hoping to get some calm relaxing, stamping time in soon. But I have a month to get my house packed up.  We had LOTS of fun over the weekend though. Went to Disney Sea and Disneyland. We figure we aren't likely to make it back any time soon, so we made it extra fun and extra special :)

Anyway... since I didn't have anything new to share, I thought I'd share a card I had published in Paper Crafts' "Stamp It!" cards magazine.


This is a card that I really loved how it turned out. So it made my day when they chose it!! Nothing really fancy... some stamping and coloring. I just really liked it :) The flower and sentiment are from Gina K. The background is from Impression Obsession.

Thanks SO much for stopping by today. Sorry for the long break. I'm hoping packing won't keep me too busy the rest of the month.

No comments:

Post a Comment