Pages

Tuesday, June 5

well...

I'll do it again. I have to apologize for the lack of posting again. I'm actually disappointed when I don't get to because I like posting. But apparently, this embassy-passport-citizenship situation is more taxing than I thought it would be. I don't if any of you have had to deal with all the paperwork involved with having kids overseas, but I'll tell ya, it's never straight forward. Unfortunately I don't see us being done with it any time soon, so I'm just trying to stop worrying about it for now...

Anyway, I thought I would post a layout :) Seemed like it had been awhile.

These pix are a couple of years old, but I thought they were cute :) And I'm not a chronological scrapper, so I just scrap whatever I'm in the mood for.  I liked how it turned out :) I hand drew and stitched the puff of smoke since I couldn't seem to find anything I had that awas just right. Added some machine stitching and staples, and that was about it.

Thanks for stopping by today!! I hope your week is very uneventful and restful :)

No comments:

Post a Comment