Pages

Friday, May 18

You are so sweet.

Still trying to get back into things after Golden Week, birthdays and parties...Leah spent the night at Nana and Papa's last night, along with 3 of the girl cousins, for a "Fairy Party". They were still having an absolutely wonderful time when I left :)

Anyway, here is card I made. Used the Rosie Posie stamps and dies and  a little bit of pattern paper.

I really like the big sentiment, it's from PTI's Say It With Style.  That's another one of those sets that I thought I wouldn't need, but I am really loving :)

Thanks so much for stopping by today! The weekend is here, and I am *hoping* to get some crafty time in today. yay :)

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card! and I love how Rosie Posie combines so well with the font from Stylish Sentiments. Have a great weekend! =)

    ReplyDelete