Pages

Thursday, May 3

A pub :)

I am so thrilled to have a had a few cards published lately :) I really like sharing them here, but  I often end up forgetting when it is okay to share them. This is one from CARDS February issue.


I really liked how this one turned out :) To be honest, the ones that get chosen aren't usually my favorites, so I was happy that one that I really liked was actually chosen. I used Papertrey's anniversary set from last year and  as sentiment from Verve. I punched the butterflies out of acetate and inked the edges with white Stazon for some definition. Finished off with some machine stitching.

Thanks so much for stopping by today! Golden week is coming to an end here, but we have definitely been enjoying the time off. Tomio and I fixed up the boys' room today~yay! It looks SO much better now :)

Hope you have a wonderful day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment