Pages

Tuesday, April 2

goodness...

I didn't expect to be so busy last week. It was good though. We had a great Easter service at church, a BBQ and a fun Easter egg hunt.

Leah didn't place in her tournament this time, but she DID manage to get a HOLE-IN-ONE!!!! Pretty amazing, if I do say so myself :) They interviewed her for the paper and everything.

okay, on to today's card.


Sticking with the clean and simple. I really like how stamping with red on kraft looks. And well, I always like brown and kraft together. It was a little trickier than I hoped, masking off to stamp the leaves. Made me think of getting some Eclipse masking tape I've seen others use...Oh, the leaves are from Papertrey, frame from Waltzingmouse and the sentiment is from Sweet N Sassy stamps.

Thanks SO much for stopping by today!!! Have an awesome day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment