Pages

Thursday, August 16

I did it :)

I am officially done potty training. Forever. I will be honest and say that I was sort of putting it off. All of my older 3 were trained before they were 3....But, 1) Emma is my last and I really don't want her to grow up :( and 2) as I have mentioned before, she is well, strong willed, to put it mildly. I am very happy to say, that it went very well and was probably the easiest of all. So yay :) That was my big project for summer break...

Anyway, I did make some cards still though, and here is one of them.


Really liking the clean and simple cards lately. I am also loving these bright colors, which before I really was never very into. I added a couple of woodgrain strips at the bottom for some interest.

And that's it for today. Thanks for stopping by today! We have a couple more days before Tomio goes back to work, so I'm planning one enjoying them. Or at least practice driving here so I can get my Japanese driver's license before we move out to Kyushu where I will need to drive.


No comments:

Post a Comment