Pages

Thursday, July 18

sorry...

I'm sort of apologizing to myself too. I really do enjoy posting on my blog, even if there aren't that many people reading it :)  It started it for fun, and it really is fun for me. So, even though I am just so busy lately, I decided to keep trying my best to keep it up. My personal goal is 3 times a week, but I will be happy with two...

 Things have just been so busy lately. We started our new school, and as each kid moves up, it takes more or at least different involvement from me. Plus with the boys' karate classes and Leah's golf... and this week I spent a lot of time at the dermatologist and the orthodontist. Things are good, just really full.

Tomio even did get my air conditioner put in:) yay!! It works super well now. But I have barely had any time to use it. I did actually get in a little stamping time before the kids' swimming classes today though. Nothing spectacular, but a I had fun playing.

And here is a card from a little bit ago.

simple. Trying stamping on the diagonal which seems to be super trendy right now. Pretty fun :)

Thanks SO much for stopping by today!! I hope to be around a lot more.

No comments:

Post a Comment